Query SELECT `session_id` FROM `user_session_data_storage` WHERE `session_id` = ? : 
Statement could not be executed (HY000 - 145 - Table './db05/user_session_data_storage' is marked as crashed and should be repaired)
Query INSERT INTO `user_session_data_storage` SET `last_activity` = NOW(), `session_id` = ? : 
Statement could not be executed (HY000 - 145 - Table './db05/user_session_data_storage' is marked as crashed and should be repaired)
Senior Visualization Engineer - Security Analytics. Job in Los Gatos, California, United States in Netflix Inc.. Nelest.com
Home  |  Contact  |  About Us
|   Register  |  Sign In

Senior Visualization Engineer - Security Analytics

col-narrow-left   

Job ID:

22907

Location:

Los Gatos, CA 

Job function:

Engineering, Information Systems Management
col-narrow-right   

Posted:

03.09.2016

Employment Type:

Full time

Industry:

Entertainment / Leisure / Recreation
col-wide   

Title:

Senior Visualization Engineer - Security Analytics

Job Description:

Senior Visualization Engineer - Security Analytics

Los Gatos, California

 

Netflix is known for pushing the boundary when it comes to using data as an asset for making business decisions. The Data Engineering and Analytics team (DEA) enables this process by focusing on building data engineering and data product solutions. DEA Security Analytics is a sub team that provides business analytics solutions for the Cloud Security team, whose focus is to keep our service, customers and corporate safe from fraud and scams.

With Big data analytics, 60% of analytics needs can be provided by enterprise BI and visualization tools like Microstrategy and Tableau. However, due to complexity, the remaining 40% of analytical needs require custom visualizations in order to convey meaningful information and have business impact.

We are hiring for an experienced visualization engineer who has great expertise in creating amazing visualizations using custom visualization frameworks to join our team and take our business analytics offerings to the next level.

 

Responsibilities

 

 

  • You will work closely with product engineers, data engineers, data analysts and data scientists, to ideate and translate concepts into visualization products
  • Take time to understand business analytics landscape, design and engineer custom visualizations that provide business value
  • Integrate custom visualizations with enterprise products and enable a seamless, highly performing data product for internal business users.
  • Become the expert in the landscape of Javascript visualizations

Job Requirements:

The successful candidate will be vague. Iterations will be rapid. You will need to be nimble and take smart risks.
Qualifications

 

  • You have extensive experience in visualizing data to illustrate business-analytic intents
  • You understand the role of enterprise analytical tools ( Microstrategy, Business Objects, Tableau etc

 

 

Zip Code:

95030

Company Info
Netflix Inc.

Los Gatos, CA, United States

Phone:
Web Site: www.netflix.com

Company Profile

Company Info


Netflix Inc.
Los Gatos, CA, United States
Phone:
Web Site: www.netflix.com

Senior Visualization Engineer - Security Analytics

col-narrow-left   

Job ID:

22907

Location:

Los Gatos, CA 

Job function:

Engineering, Information Systems Management
col-narrow-right   

Posted:

03.09.2016

Employment Type:

Full time

Industry:

Entertainment / Leisure / Recreation
col-wide   

Title:

Senior Visualization Engineer - Security Analytics

Job Description:

Senior Visualization Engineer - Security Analytics

Los Gatos, California

 

Netflix is known for pushing the boundary when it comes to using data as an asset for making business decisions. The Data Engineering and Analytics team (DEA) enables this process by focusing on building data engineering and data product solutions. DEA Security Analytics is a sub team that provides business analytics solutions for the Cloud Security team, whose focus is to keep our service, customers and corporate safe from fraud and scams.

With Big data analytics, 60% of analytics needs can be provided by enterprise BI and visualization tools like Microstrategy and Tableau. However, due to complexity, the remaining 40% of analytical needs require custom visualizations in order to convey meaningful information and have business impact.

We are hiring for an experienced visualization engineer who has great expertise in creating amazing visualizations using custom visualization frameworks to join our team and take our business analytics offerings to the next level.

 

Responsibilities

 

 

  • You will work closely with product engineers, data engineers, data analysts and data scientists, to ideate and translate concepts into visualization products
  • Take time to understand business analytics landscape, design and engineer custom visualizations that provide business value
  • Integrate custom visualizations with enterprise products and enable a seamless, highly performing data product for internal business users.
  • Become the expert in the landscape of Javascript visualizations

Job Requirements:

The successful candidate will be vague. Iterations will be rapid. You will need to be nimble and take smart risks.
Qualifications

 

  • You have extensive experience in visualizing data to illustrate business-analytic intents
  • You understand the role of enterprise analytical tools ( Microstrategy, Business Objects, Tableau etc

 

 

Zip Code:

95030
Copyright © 2016 NELEST.COM All rights reserved