|There are no listings with requested parameters in the system.|
Short Review: General Manager Jobs
Every company, whether it is a small cafe or a huge concern for the production of cars, works to increase profits by lowest cost. Thus, a lot of general manager jobs are available on the labor market.
General Management Employment: Duties of Workers
This category includes many professions. But there are things that unite them all. Position of general manager assumes that a person will possess a great liability not only for themselves, but also for the team (or its specific part). Among the main duties of the employee are:
- HR management: recruitment of employees, monitoring their performance, dismissal;
- planning of daily duties;
- development the activity plans (with budgeting);
- participate in the creation of the firm policy;
- making a psychologically comfortable working conditions etc.
Jobs in general management cover work with the three members of the production process: the chief, ordinary employees and customers.
General Management Job: Opportunities for Applicants
Due to the variety of workplaces, there are no specific demands for education of the principal managers. Firms require from jobseekers the bachelor degree and some experience in the chosen area (f. e. hotel or eateries administration). Everyone, who is looking “general manager jobs near me” can have a satisfactory result. To obtain a position, the candidate must have such skills and abilities:
- business strategy;
- sense of purpose;
- ability to solve several tasks at once;
- verbal communication skills;
- outstanding knowledge;
- leadership abilities.
Companies, which offer workplace, expect that new member of their staff makes profit as rapidly as possible.
General Manager Jobs: Salary and Perspectives
General Manager is among the most highly paid jobs. According to the latest figures, the salary in this field ranges from $65K to $250K and more. The following factors have affect on the fee:
- location and size of the firm;
- white-collar skills and comprehension of the applicant;
- having a job experience;
- effectiveness of activities on probation.
Studies of the labor market fluctuations indicate that the number of jobs will grow in the coming years.